Sunday, December 1, 2013

Free books from A Novel Ideal Bookshop!


Hi you all booklovers. I need help in disposing my slightly-moderately damaged books. I just can’t throw them away because, well, they’re books. And if you’re crazy about books, you know exactly what I mean. So, instead of throwing them away, I thought of giving them to five very interested book addicts. Please note that some books are not really damaged, but I still want to give them away. Here’s how to get the free books!

1. Like A Novel Idea Bookshop on Facebook!
2. Share this post on your Facebook profile. Make sure the post is made public!
3. Visit www.gutter-stars.blogspot.com and reblog this specific entry on your blog. Send the link to A Novel Idea Bookshop account on Facebook.
4. Tweet about the giveaway! Make sure the post is made public!

Winners will be picked (by draw lots) and announced on 14 December 2013. A message will be sent to them thru Facebook. Winners should acknowledge the message within 48 hours, otherwise new winner/s will be drawn. I’m open to meet-ups only in UP Diliman Campus, Katipunan, SM North Edsa, Trinoma, and Ever Gotesco. If the winner is from outside Metro Manila, he/she has to cover the shipping cost.

***Each winner will get 5 free books and bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment