Friday, October 12, 2012

"Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life's not meant to be lived in one place."

I want to tell you a lot of things. But, this relentless ineptness is keeping me. I can’t write and I’m not creative in any way these days. Looking at this blog, I feel different. I don’t know what’s with some of the entries. They don’t seem to be me. Anyway, all I can do now is leave you these photos. I miss you. I miss me.






WHAT TO DO IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA?

This was a business trip so I really didn't have much time to walk around the city. But I've been to the hot spots and to some towns 4-5 hours away from the city so it was still very good. And oh, it was a paid trip by the Malaysian Government and I stayed alone in a suite room in Seri Pacific Hotel. I really can't complain. Haha. However, if you've been meaning to get there for leisure or adventure here are some sites that can help you. 

10 Things to See and Do in Kuala Lumpur
5 Best Things to Do at Night in Kuala Lumpur
16 Favorite Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
10 Places to See in Kuala Lumpur
Backpacking in Kuala Lumpur

*Taken @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (01-06 October 2012) by Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment