Sunday, February 2, 2014

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."

A month has past since this year started. It started cold. Unusually cold. But now it is warm. As warm as cuddles. As warm as love. Summer is making its way here. I kinda don't like it because summer is too busy, too alive, just too much for my kind of soul. It feels like I don't know what to do with it. It feels like I need to have all the energy in the world to enjoy it, to not to waste it. And I don't have that. I'm old. I need alone time watching quite indie films, lying on the grass listening to the leaves.







HOW TO GET TO SUN VALLEY ESTATES IN ANTIPOLO?

If your dream house must be situated in never ending vast land covered with green grass or trees, you gotta check out Sun Valley Estates.

*Taken @ Sun Valley Estates, Antipolo (02 Feb. 2014) by Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment