Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My dear-santa list

I've been tired. I've worked hard. I wasn't perfect, but I've tried to be as good as I can be. Don't you think I deserve something nice? I don't wish for diamonds or Rolls Royce. Hell, no. Just some little wants for my little life. 

A new camera and camera sling. I love taking photos. My tool is as old as me. Hahah. I think it’s about time to update and upgrade.
Soap making lessons. Recently, I’ve been having a penchant for soap making. Send me to a soap-making lesson and I’ll make you the best soap you've ever tried.
Kindle. I broke my Kindle. I need a new one and I can’t afford it.
Travel bag. I love to travel, as you know. I want something nice to carry my stuff in. I don't have many stuff, but essential stuff when you travel.
My kind of life. Provincial. Simple. Cottage-ie. Farm. Herbs. Free. Wide Windows. Woods. Outdoors. Creative. 



*Photos not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment