Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"BookMarked: Marking the Beginning" at Bookbed

Yay! Happy day! I'm proud to tell you that I've finally began contributing at bookbed.org. Who wouldn't be proud? It's an awesome site that shares anything and everything bookish. And to be part of it is awesome. Lol. You must check it out. 

Here's an excerpt from BookMarked's welcome entry. 

Hello, Cheer Readers! Welcome to BookMarked, a new section under Pillow Talk here on bookbed, where I share all the wonders of collecting that ever-so-important companion of readers everywhere: the bookmark!

You collect what? Bookmarks?!

Yep, that thing you use to mark the page you left at before you called it a day and dozed off. Just like every collection that has ever existed, it started with one piece, though mine wasn't necessarily the first piece I owned. 

Instead, it was this simple Hallmark bookmark given by someone I wasn't that close to that prompted the idea of collecting it. I had about two or three bookmarks already before getting this one as a birthday present. I thought, "Hey, what a nice little sweet thing for a friendly gesture."

Then I bought several more and kept them in my pile of stuff in case I would need them one day for giveaway. I gave one, two and a few more away but was still left with several bookmarks. Friends would see them and assumed I must be collecting them, which I never negated, despite the fact I wasn't really going in that direction... yet. 

Read more...





***Re-post from bookbed.org where I contribute articles under BookMarked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment